Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, is hiring a Purchasing Coordinator with experience in the residential homebuilding industry.
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
- Issue PO's with proper job cost coding
- Obtain bids from subcontractors and vendors
- Create subcontractor addendums
- Maintain standards and option price lists
- Updating documents and files daily with accuracy
- Distribution of information to multiple sources with accuracy and organization
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Sage 100, QuickBooks and Word
- Prior homebuilding and/or construction experience is required
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter while being able to take direction, good with numbers, a quick learner and have strong communication and problem-solving skills
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.