Lifestyle above all
The MacDonald Highlands lifestyle is unmatched in the Las Vegas Valley. Your days are virtually indistinguishable from those you might enjoy on a rejuvenating escape to a luxury resort. This discreetly private and socially invigorating enclave is nestled within 1,320 mountainous yet meticulously landscaped acres—fully encircled by breathtaking views of the iconic Las Vegas Strip and glowing Red Rocks beyond.
Living the Highlands Life
Secured behind a 24-hour guard-gated entry, you’ll join a vibrant, welcoming community brimming with opportunities to connect, explore passions, grow interests, and share rich moments with family, friends and neighbors. There’s an energy to this community you won’t find anywhere else in the Las Vegas Valley, it’s a spirited place that fills you with a sense of belonging you’ve never experienced before.
A Life At Play
The famed DragonRidge Country Club offers both world-renowned championship golf and a world-class Tennis Complex. Play championship golf with Las Vegas Strip views on every hole. Hone your game on tournament-level courts for tennis, basketball and volleyball. There’s always a game to be had.
DragonRidge Golf Club
- Championship, par-72, 6,975 yards with dramatic elevation changes, desert arroyos, water features and volcanic rock formations.
- Designed by legendary, award-winning team of Jay Morrish and David Druzisky
- 60,000 sq. ft. Practice Facilities including all-grass driving range, short game area with practice bunkers and 2 bent grass putting greens
- Voted 2021 Best of Las Vegas Golf Course
Tennis and Athletic Complex
- Five Lighted Championship Tennis Courts with Stadium Pavilion
- Volleyball and Basketball Courts
- Pickleball Pavilion (Coming Soon)
- Private and Group Tennis Instruction for Adults and Juniors—Junior Development Programs and Seasonal Camps
- USTA Leagues, tournaments and weekly clinics for all levels
- Monthly Social Tennis Mixer Events
A Life of Wellness
The MacDonald Highlands lifestyle includes access to the DragonRidge Athletic Center—a 15,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center and lavish spa-like clubhouse. Next-level fitness, Pilates, yoga and even sauna, steam and massage invite your wellness goals and relaxation needs.
DragonRidge Athletic Center
- Vast selection of state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Two group exercise studios, yoga & private Pilates room
- Fully amenitized locker rooms with day-use lockers
- Club Café serving coffee, juices and smoothies
- Sauna, steam and whirlpool. Massage services available by appointment.
- Private training programs, recreational activities, educational lectures and classes focused on healthy lifestyles and wellness
A Vibrant Social Life
You belong here. Comfortably and stylishly socializing with familiar faces and interesting new personalities in your 40,000 sq. ft. clubhouse. A relaxed setting for social gatherings, celebrations, dining, recreation and member events. This is where lifelong connections are sparked and cherished memories made with a community of kindred spirits.
The Grand Highlands Ballroom
- 5,000 sq. ft. - One of the largest and most elegant ballrooms in Nevada
- Sweeping views of Las Vegas Strip
- Built-in Full Bar
- Adjacent Bridal Suite
The Onyx Bar
- Bar & Patio overlooking 18th hole of DragonRidge Golf Course
- Menu offering small shared plates, appetizers and Happy Hour specials
- Live Music
- Hosts events like NFL Sunday Tailgates, Wine Tastings & Friday Night Bites
- New Year’s Eve Party
- Holiday Tree Lighting Celebration
- Holiday Ugly Sweater Happy Hour
- Holiday Toy Drive
- Halloween Happy Hour & Costume Contest
- Easter Egg Hunt
A Delicious Life
One of the perks of life in the Las Vegas Valley is certainly access to world-class cuisine. Life within the MacDonald Highlands community has gastronomical perks of its own, with three distinctly styled restaurants of your own in which to dine, each offering seasonal varieties of cuisine. Gathering to sip, savor and socialize is a weekly, if not daily luxury of the Highlands life.
The Dragon Grille
- Casual, family friendly dining
- Daily lunch and dinner specials as well as a sumptuous weekend brunch
- Ideal spot to relax and unwind before or after a round of golf, tennis match or workout session.
- Small, shared plates, appetizers and Happy Hour specials
- Live music monthly
- Overlooking 18th Hole of DragonRidge Golf Club
- Fine dining overlooking the famed Las Vegas Strip
- Steaks, chops, seafood and pasta
- Tableside service and Flambe desserts
A Dog’s Life
We often joke our pets live better than we do. MacDonald Highlands’ fur families enjoy a choice of two elevated dog parks and the occasional “Yappy Hour” hosted by DragonRidge Country Club.
Dog Park 1
- Elevated in the foothills with breathtaking views of the valley
- Includes sitting area and welcomes dogs of all shapes and sizes
Dog Park 2
- Spacious with two enclosures to allow owners to separate dogs by size
- Home to “Yappy Hours” that may include a pop-up Bloody Mary Bar or Wine & Cheese tastings
- Hosts the annual “Strut Your Mutt” Halloween Costume Contest and periodic adoption events
A Life Outdoors
Nature is ever-present in the Vu experience. Thoughtfully designed lush common areas, meandering trails and tranquil open spaces give access to—and blend harmoniously with—our natural surroundings.
The Linear Park
- Lined with mature trees and lush greenery, culminating in a pavilion
- Straddles cool, shady pathway for dog walking and evening strolls
The West Park
- Features two tennis courts
- Grassy area for picnicking and play
- Children’s play area with kid-friendly play structure and swings
- Dog park
The East Park
- Surrounding the Fitness Center
- Five tennis courts including stadium court
- Basketball court
- Grassy play area