Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
The primary focus of the Interior Designer is to apply the principles of design to customize individual client residences while enhancing the function and quality of interior spaces.
$75K - $80K DOE plus bonus eligibility up to 50% of annual salary
- Provides a 5-star customer experience to our clients.
- Meets and assists clients with the selection of standards and options within the established time frame.
- Analyzes the client’s needs, goals, and life and safety requirements.
- Formulates preliminary design concepts that are functional and appropriate for the client’s home.
- Creates sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, and space planning.
- Creates inspiration boards for clients.
- Develops and presents final design recommendations.
- Accurately prepares and administers bids for the client’s interior selections.
- Reviews and evaluates design solutions during implementation and upon completion.
- Prices interior options (i.e., countertops, wall coverings, window coverings.)
- Oversees installation of tile, flooring, and countertops for accuracy.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork in a timely manner and forwards paperwork to purchasing, construction and subcontractors.
- Returns client phone calls within 24 hours.
- Maintain profit margins on all client selections.
- Regularly communicates with client during selection process.
- Attends various client home walks and events.
- Performs regular field inspections to review various materials installation to ensure design intent is carried out.
- Works closely with the Superintendents and keeping informed of the progress of all projects.
- Adheres to no client changes after client approves without Design Center GM or Vice President of Operations approval.
- Stays up to date with design trends, product lines, and related technology.
- BA in Interior Design from accredited institution; minimum five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in residential design environment preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Multi –tasking ability with strong problem-solving skills
- Professional, organized, self-starter
- Computer skills including basic Microsoft Office programs - Outlook, Excel, Word
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.