Client Services Supervisor
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
- The Client Services Supervisor will complete a variety of construction tasks including but not exclusive to managing and completing homeowner warranty requests. This position doesn’t have any supervisory responsibilities.
$29 - $34 DOE
- Manage and complete homeowner warranty requests
- Meet with homeowners to address their items on the Homeowner walkthrough punch list
- Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list
- Perform tasks on the model maintenance checklist, schedule trades and be responsible for the sub-contractor’s adherence
- Directly inspect each trades work and obtain management approval of their invoicing according to contract payment terms and company policies
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Manage subcontractors in the home and ensure safety on the jobsite
- Carries out employee responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following safety standards and working in a safe manner
- Five plus years’ experience as a Client Services Supervisor or similar background in the residential construction industry
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience working in a Warranty department is a plus
- Carpentry, drywall, and paint skills or knowledge is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with homeowners and construction trade workers
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 50 pounds
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.