Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for a Warranty Technician/Facilities Technician.
· Responsible for managing and completing homeowner warranty requests.
· Meeting with homeowners to address their items on the Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
· Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
· Perform tasks on the model maintenance checklist, schedules trades and be responsible for the sub-contractors adherence thereto.
· Directly inspect each trades work and obtain management approval of their invoicing according to contract payment terms and company policies set forth therein.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Manage subcontractors in the home and ensure safety on the jobsite.
· Assist VP of Operations with budget estimates, when required.
· Carries out employee responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
· Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following safety standards and working in a safe manner.
Required Education and Experience
Five plus years experience as a Warranty Technician required. Strong computer skills required. Carpentry, drywall, and paint skills preferred.
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.Our Purpose
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents.
How we do anything is how we do everything
We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience