Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for a Warranty Technician. Having the skills and experience is only part of the equation, we are also looking for someone that lives our values.
Committed to Innovation
What does it mean? We enhance people’s lives by innovating the way they live.
Do the Right Thing
What does it mean? Doing the right thing isn’t always the easy thing. At Christopher Homes our decisions are not predicated on cost, they are based on providing the best product and experience to our clients and doing the right thing – each and every time!
Stand on the Roof
What does it mean? Going above and beyond for our clients from introduction through warranty. We welcome you to ask us about our colleague Stan. He is the pillar of this core value and we’re proud of his story.
Invest Time to Listen & Care
What does it mean? We find the necessary time to listen and take necessary next steps to ensure our colleagues and clients feel heard and cared for.
What does it mean? “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”! Each team member is expected to contribute to the team and follow through on their commitments to peers, clients and our vendors.
- Responsible for managing and completing homeowner warranty requests.
- Meeting with homeowners to address their items on the Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
- Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
- Perform tasks on the model maintenance checklist, schedules trades and be responsible for the sub-contractors adherence thereto.
- Directly inspect each trades work and obtain management approval of their invoicing according to contract payment terms and company policies set forth therein.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Manage subcontractors in the home and ensure safety on the job-site.
- Assist VP of Operations with budget estimates, when required.
- Carries out employee responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following safety standards and working in a safe manner.
Required Education and Experience
Five plus years experience as a Warranty Technician required. Strong computer skills required. Carpentry, drywall, and paint skills preferred.