Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for a VP of Construction. This is a new position.
- Lead, coach, and manage the team to ensure top performance of all team members in achieving desired results while finding efficient and effective solutions that create overall organizational value.
- Manage and direct all aspects of construction
- Ensure that the Christopher Homes quality standards are met for each home
- Ensure that homes are 100% complete
- Oversee the schedule of all construction activities on all homes from start to finish
- Maintain an effective long-range home building schedule
- Maintain trade partner oversight
- Gather trade partner feedback concerning the trade partner’s timeliness and attention to detail
- Build supplier and trade contractor loyalty
- Inspect each home under construction ensuring that the work is done to specifications
- Train new employees and ensure that they are properly trained Skills/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in project/construction management in residential construction required
- Minimum 8 years experience in directing and supervising construction staff
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling, budgeting and document management
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion. Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards. Our Purpose Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.