Full Job Description
Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for an Interior Designer/Sales Consultant for our Remodeling Division. This is a new position and an exciting opportunity to get on the ground floor of a new division with the support of an established company. Having the skills and experience is only part of the equation, we are also looking for someone that lives our values.
Committed to Innovation. What does it mean? At Christopher Homes we pride ourselves on staying agile while simultaneously inspiring creativity.
Do the Right Thing
What does it mean? Doing the right thing isn’t always the easy thing. At Christopher Homes our decisions are not predicated on cost, they are based on providing the best product and experience to our clients and doing the right thing – each and every time!
Stand on the Roof
What does it mean? Going above and beyond for our clients from introduction through warranty. We welcome you to ask us about our colleague Stan. He is the pillar of this core value and we’re proud of his story.
Invest Time to Listen & Care
What does it mean? We find the necessary time to listen and take necessary next steps to ensure our colleagues and clients feel heard and cared for.
What does it mean? “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts!” Each team member is expected to contribute to the team and follow through on their commitments to peers, clients and our vendors.
The Remodeling Division Interior Designer/Sales Consultant will manage the sales and design process by performing the following duties.
- Ensure client experience is at a 5-star level
- Responsible for business development and lead generation
- Field and manage all leads
- Contract management from start to completion including collection of all funds
- Schedule and attend all Sales calls
- Schedule, manage and attend all architectural meetings with the client
- Schedule and manage all design selection meetings
- Provide design advice and help clients make all their design selections
- Prepare and process all design selection paperwork including project drawings and create specification book for the client and the field
- Client Management from start to completion (handhold client through the process)
- Review all client selection paperwork (addendums, specification sheets, drawings, etc.) for accuracy before it is processed
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for the position
- Establish relationships with suppliers and vendors of products that we sell
- Staying up to date with design trends, product lines, and related technology
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience
- Minimum 5 years Interior Design experience
- Construction knowledge
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Henderson, NV 89012 (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible