Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for a Design Center General Manager.
The Design Center General Manager will apply the principles of management to manage the Design Center and supervise the day to day activities of the Design Center by performing the following duties.
• Ensure client experience is at a 5-star level.
• Supervise the Designers and the design process.
• Manage the design process from start to completion.
• Manage the workflow of the Designers to ensure client selections are being made timely.
• Review all client selection paperwork (addendums, specification sheets, drawings, etc.) for accuracy before it is processed.
• Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures.
• Responsible for budgeting and financial reporting for the Design Center.
• Foster an environment of open communication with all staff to insure positive employee morale, effective conflict resolution and upward flow of creative ideas.
• Manage the showroom while working with the Executive Team to follow budgets, scheduling, policies and procedures.
• Establish relationships with suppliers and vendors of products that we sell.
• Staying up to date with design trends, product lines, and related technology.
Education, Skills and Experience
• Minimum 5 years management and leadership experience
• Must have advanced knowledge of industry related programs and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience managing project budgets and schedules
• Dependable, reliable, self-motivated and have a consistent work quality.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental insurance
• Disability insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
Location: Henderson, NV 89012 (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
• Waiting period may apply