Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an opening for a Design Assistant. Having the skills and experience is only part of the equation, we are also looking for someone that lives our values.
Committed to Innovation
What does it mean? At Christopher Homes we pride ourselves on staying agile while simultaneously inspiring creativity.
Do the Right Thing
What does it mean? Doing the right thing isn’t always the easy thing. At Christopher Homes our decisions are not predicated on cost, they are based on providing the best product and experience to our clients and doing the right thing – each and every time!
Stand on the Roof
What does it mean? Going above and beyond for our clients from introduction through warranty. We welcome you to ask us about our colleague Stan. He is the pillar of this core value and we’re proud of his story.
Invest Time to Listen & Care
What does it mean? We find the necessary time to listen and take necessary next steps to ensure our colleagues and clients feel heard and cared for.
What does it mean? “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts!” Each team member is expected to contribute to the team and follow through on their commitments to peers, clients and our vendors.
The Design Assistant will complete a variety of design coordination and drafting tasks by performing the following duties:
- Assists Designers with required architectural drawings (Buyer selections) in AutoCAD.
- Creates Designer Lot Books.
- Attends Designer / Buyer Meetings for documentation and assistance, as needed
- Processes Design Center paperwork / Addendums – post Buyer meetings and uploads to DocuSign.
- Creates Color / Sample Boards and material documentation in preparation for Buyer meetings.
- Assists Designers with documenting and replacing samples pre- and post-Buyer meetings.
- Assists Design team with maintaining and organizing current sampling selections on hand in the Design Center.
Skills and Experience
- Associate degree in Interior Design required
- 2 year minimum relevant experience and fluency in AutoCAD
- Experience with Sketchup, PhotoShop, or other rendering software preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook / Word / Excel) required
- Experience with DocuSign, Envision or other Design Center selection options program preferred
- Advanced communication skills, interpersonal skills, professional appearance and dependable vehicle are required