Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Superintendent. Having the skills and experience is only part of the equation, we are also looking for someone that lives our values.
Committed to Innovation
What does it mean? We enhance people’s lives by innovating the way they live.
Do the Right Thing
What does it mean? Doing the right thing isn’t always the easy thing. At Christopher Homes our decisions are not predicated on cost, they are based on providing the best product and experience to our clients and doing the right thing – each and every time!
Stand on the Roof
What does it mean? Going above and beyond for our clients from introduction through warranty. We welcome you to ask us about our colleague Stan. He is the pillar of this core value and we’re proud of his story.
Invest Time to Listen & Care
What does it mean? We find the necessary time to listen and take necessary next steps to ensure our colleagues and clients feel heard and cared for.
What does it mean? “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”! Each team member is expected to contribute to the team and follow through on their commitments to peers, clients and our vendors.
- Assist in scheduling subcontractors on the job and resolving day to day problems on the job site
- Inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Assist in obtaining permits necessary to construct houses
- Assist in ordering all materials required to construct houses
- Assist the Superintendent and Director of Construction with setting up and monitoring the construction schedule
- Monitors jobsite cleanliness and holds trade partners responsible for daily clean up
- Provides a daily status report on the construction progress of each assigned home
- Monitors and helps resolve customer or construction concerns to facilitate a smooth final closing process
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following safety standards and working in a safe manner.
- Attend weekly subcontractor meetings for planning, scheduling, quality control and safety issues with any scheduled trades.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
- Complete daily log, commence work notices, and other related paperwork as required.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
Skills and Experience
- Previous Assistant Superintendent experience required.
- Minimum 3+ years of Construction experience required.