Full Job Description
Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, is currently interviewing for a Architectural Drafter. Having the skills and experience is only part of the equation, we are also looking for someone that lives our values.
Committed to Innovation. What does it mean? We enhance people’s lives by innovating the way they live.
Do the Right Thing
What does it mean? Doing the right thing isn’t always the easy thing. At Christopher Homes our decisions are not predicated on cost, they are based on providing the best product and experience to our clients and doing the right thing – each and every time!
Stand on the Roof
What does it mean? Going above and beyond for our clients from introduction through warranty. We welcome you to ask us about our colleague Stan. He is the pillar of this core value and we’re proud of his story.
Invest Time to Listen & Care
What does it mean? We find the necessary time to listen and take necessary next steps to ensure our colleagues and clients feel heard and cared for.
What does it mean? “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”! Each team member is expected to contribute to the team and follow through on their commitments to peers, clients and our vendors.
- Create complete Residential Architectural CAD working drawings with CAD standards from hand drawn sketches, preliminary concepts, specification sheets and other data.
- Modify existing plans as needed.
- Document and maintain plan changes and redline drawings.
- Assist in the preparation, compilation of drawings and other data necessary for plan submittals to Building Departments. Participate in job walks and document proposed changes.
- Attend pre-construction and construction meetings and take field measurements to ensure accurate drawings are maintained.
- Maintain support documents.
- Work with Interior Designers and Design Assistants to create drawings of electrical / low voltage, rough plumbing, cabinet, flooring, shower surrounds selections, etc.
- Incorporating engineering redlines to plans as provided by outside consultants.
Skills and Experience:
- College degree. 2 years drafting experience in homebuilding, with a heavy emphasis on Xrefs, is preferred.
- Knowledge of local residential building methods and materials is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Henderson, NV 89012 (Required)