Director of Construction (Seneca)
At Seneca, we believe that your home should complement and enhance your lifestyle. We make this possible by creating homes for lease that prioritize a personalized, maintenance-free, and tech-enabled wellness lifestyle with award-winning design. Our mission is to create neighborhoods that offer a true sense of community.
A division of Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ top Luxury homebuilder, Seneca is able to leverage 40 years of luxury residential placemaking experience and an array of diverse backgrounds in real estate development which creates a vertically integrated platform which Seneca operates from.
Seneca is: Living. Simplified.
Seneca is seeking to bring on a Director of Construction to oversee the vertical construction of its existing communities as well as assist in pre-development efforts to ensure a successful launch of new neighborhoods within its pipeline. The Director of Construction is responsible for providing leadership and oversight to construction management personnel for all Seneca projects, selection and oversight of third-party contractors, overseeing and controlling budgets, negotiations with subcontractors, and value engineering. The Director of Construction will work closely with the company’s leadership and work towards maximizing the growth of the Seneca and the professional growth of its team members.
$125K - $150K DOE
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee referral program
- Lead, coach, and manage the on-site construction team to ensure top performance of all team members in achieving desired results while finding efficient and effective solutions that create overall organizational value
- Manage and direct all aspects of vertical construction
- Ensure that the Seneca quality standards are met for each home
- Ensure that homes are 100% complete
- Oversee the schedule of all construction activities on all homes from start to finish
- Maintain an effective long-range home building schedule
- Maintain trade partner oversight
- Gather trade partner feedback concerning the trade partner’s timeliness and attention to detail
- Build supplier and trade contractor loyalty
- Inspect each home under construction ensuring that the work is done to specifications
- Train new employees and ensure that they are properly trained
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum 10 years in production oriented residential experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in directing and supervising construction staff
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and document management
- Strong leadership and communication skills
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.