The Design Assistant will complete a variety of design coordination and drafting tasks.
$46K - $52K DOE
- Assist Designers with required architectural drawings (home buyer selections) in AutoCAD.
- Create Designer lot books and client sample bags.
- Attend Designer and home buyer meetings and site walks for documentation and assistance.
- Process design center paperwork and Addendums - post home buyer meetings and uploads to DocuSign.
- Assist Designers with creating color/sample boards and material documentation in preparation for home buyer meetings.
- Assist Designers with documenting and replacing samples pre- and post-home buyer meetings.
- Assist design team with maintaining and organizing current sampling selections on hand in the design center.
- Assist Designers with creating specification packages for bidding purposes.
- Associates degree in Interior Design is required.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience and fluency in AutoCAD.
- Experience with Sketchup, PhotoShop or other rendering software preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook / Word / Excel) required
- Experience with DocuSign, Envision or other design center selection options program preferred or willingness to learn.
- Advanced communication skills, interpersonal skills, professional appearance, and dependable vehicle are required.
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must have keen eye for detail.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.