Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
$75K - $100K
- Planning, managing and coordinating the construction process from groundbreaking through final walkthrough on a timely and economic basis
- Utilize provided designs, permits and construction trade contracts, implementation of managerial oversight, company policies, industry standards, with the construction plans and contracts into a quality product.
- Monitor and maintain construction schedules for all trades and be responsible for the subcontracts adherence thereto
- Monitor and maintain budget
- Directly inspect each trades work and approval of their invoicing according to contract payment terms and company policies set forth therein
- Facilitate weekly subcontractor meetings for planning, scheduling, quality control and safety issues with any scheduled trades
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Manage subordinate staff, oversee the quality of construction and ensure safety on the jobsite
- Schedule and attend all Building Dept. inspections and maintain inspection records
- Work with Client Relations Manager to schedule all homeowner walkthroughs and complete all homeowner punch lists
- Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list
- Complete daily log, commence work notices, and other related paperwork
- Assist VP of Operations with budget estimates, when required
- Assist VP of Operations with soliciting and obtaining bids from subcontractors and material suppliers, when required
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws
- Execute additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Within 60 days of employment commencement, employee will attend the necessary online training course to secure certification in the OSHA 30 Construction Safety Course. Employer will schedule with approved training agency and will pay for the course.
- Within 60 days of employment commencement, employee will attend the Clark County Dust Control certification class. Employer will schedule with approved training agency and will pay for the course.
- 5+ years' experience as a Construction Manager or Superintendent
- Strong computer skills
- Carpentry, drywall, paint skills are a plus
- College degree preferred
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.