Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, has multiple openings for Construction Laborers.
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
Hourly Rate: $15
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards
- Perform construction site clean-up daily
- Assist with maintaining a safe job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site daily
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary
- Load or unload construction materials
- Remove, fill, or compact earth
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years general laborer experience in the construction industry
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and own transportation
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks in all types of weather
- Willingness to learn residential construction methods
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.