Client Services Maintenance Tech
Christopher Homes, Las Vegas’ premier luxury home builder, is currently hiring a Client Services Maintenance Tech.
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
- General handyman for repairs inside the new unoccupied homes
- Drywall Repair
- Drywall Texture/Matching Texture
- Pick up supplies for the superintendent with the company card
- Install closet door tracks, if necessary
- Paint/paint touchup
- Baseboard installation/repair
- Check all faucets for leaks
- Prep new homes for new homebuyer walk-through
- Complete checklists from superintendents
- Check in with the superintendent at the beginning and end of each shift
- Arrive on time, shift is typically 7am - 4pm
- Assist Superintendent in maintaining the entire site
- Minimum 2 years construction experience required
- Must have a valid driver's license and own transportation
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.