Assistant Construction Manager
Christopher Homes, a nationally acclaimed luxury residential developer and home builder, has been creating Nevada’s finest neighborhoods since 1981. Within four decades, we have developed over 2,000 homes with a total value of over $1 Billion.
Our experience and reputation for developing luxury residential neighborhoods is unmatched. Of note, Christopher Homes has been awarded over 150 national and local awards for design excellence, which include: 19 Home of the Year awards, 7 Community of The Year awards, and recognized as the Homebuilder of the Year by the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB), and numerous other awards.
Enhancing lives by creating innovative homes and communities that inspire and reflect the unique interests of our residents. How we do anything is how we do everything. We are creators. The foundation of our success is rooted in our culture and our most valuable resource is our people. We are a diverse group made up of smart, creative, and dedicated people that are passionate about transforming the modern living experience.
$55K - $75K DOE
- Assist in scheduling subcontractors on the job and resolving day to day problems on the job site
- Inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Assist in obtaining permits necessary to construct houses
- Assist in ordering all materials required to construct houses
- Assist the Superintendent and Director of Construction with setting up and monitoring the construction schedule
- Monitors jobsite cleanliness and holds trade partners responsible for daily clean up
- Provides a daily status report on the construction progress of each assigned home
- Monitors and helps resolve customer or construction concerns to facilitate a smooth final closing process
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following safety standards and working in a safe manner.
- Attend weekly subcontractor meetings for planning, scheduling, quality control and safety issues with any scheduled trades.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
- Complete daily log, commence work notices, and other related paperwork as required.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Previous Assistant Construction Manager/Superintendent experience is required.
- Minimum 3+ years of Construction experience required.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.