Assistant Construction Manager
Christopher Homes, Las Vegas' premier luxury home builder, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Construction Manager.
$55K - $75K DOE
- Assist in scheduling subcontractors on the job and resolving day to day problems on the job site
- Inspecting all work during construction to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
- Assist in obtaining permits necessary to construct houses
- Assist in ordering all materials required to construct houses
- Assist the Superintendent and Director of Construction with setting up and monitoring the construction schedule
- Monitors jobsite cleanliness and holds trade partners responsible for daily clean up
- Provides a daily status report on the construction progress of each assigned home
- Monitors and helps resolve customer or construction concerns to facilitate a smooth final closing process
- Ensure all employees and subcontractors are following safety standards and working in a safe manner.
- Attend weekly subcontractor meetings for planning, scheduling, quality control and safety issues with any scheduled trades.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, resolve problems, meet deadlines and performance objectives and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate and manage completion of Homeowner walkthrough punch list.
- Complete daily log, commence work notices, and other related paperwork as required.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
- Previous Assistant Construction Manager/Superintendent experience is required.
- Minimum 3+ years of Construction experience required.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.