Architecture Renderer Artist
Christopher Homes is adding an Architecture Renderer Artist to our team. The successful
candidate will be detailed oriented, creative and have knowledge of residential design.
$60K - $70K DOE
- Create 3D designs from 2D floor plans.
- Import 3D designs into rendering programs.
- Add objects as necessary to complete the design per specifications.
- Edit objects as necessary to fulfill the intent of the design.
- Add maps and textures and manipulate same to achieve desired results.
- Create and add direct and ambient lighting.
- Create camera views per best practices.
- Set up renderer settings and render camera views.
- Export rendered views to photoshop for further enhancement.
- Record contemporaneous time keeping of all activities.
- Submit interim files to client for approval per schedule.
- Collaborate with team and client during throughout process.
- Maintain texture and map and object files.
- Create 2D and 3D object files.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience with interior and exterior architectural design and rendering.
- Computer skills and working knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD, Sketchup, Autodesk Revit, 3DS Max or Maya, Photoshop.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and problem-solve while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Problem assessment and problem solving.
- Information gathering and information monitoring.
Apply for this Job
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below. We will be in touch with your shortly.